Nursing at Achieving Solutions
We have increased our Registered Nursing team at Achieving Solutions. We have capacity to support clients in Maitland, Newcastle and Singleton areas.
We now have capacity to support more clients with complex care needs requiring a Registered Nurse including children, young adults and clients with complex physical care needs.
- Tracheostomy care and training
- Assessment and development of support plans for support staff to follow
- Training on use of all high care equipment including suctioning, cough assist, ventilation, BIPAP etc
- Catheter changes including SPCs, indwelling and intermittent catheters
- Wound care including complex wounds
- Pressure Injury prevention and care
- Gastrostomy (PEG) changes, education, troubleshooting, developing feeding plans
- Bowel care including enemas, training and support
- Diabetes support including insulin administration, training and support
- End of life care
Referrals are accepted here
- Assistance with use of all Respiratory Equipment