NURSING, DISABILITY & COMPLEX CARE IN NEWCASTLE AND HUNTER VALLEY AREAS
Achieving Solutions is an award winning provider of quality Nursing and Disability home care services to people in the Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter communities. We are run by Gina Wilks (Clinical Nurse Consultant), who supports and mentors our team of experienced Assistants in Nursing (AINs), Support Workers (SW) and cleaners. Our staff are carefully selected; they are chosen for their compassion and experience.
Achieving Solutions can provide most kinds of support you require. We pride ourselves on our individualised approach. Services we have assisted in the past include:
– Personal Care (lifter, PEG, tracheostomy, SPCs, colostomy, cough assist machines, BIPAP, etc)
– Capacity Building (mentoring, life training including learning social and practical life skills including learning to catch public transport, budgeting, adult skills)
– Meal preparation including once a month cooking
Our team are able to offer care to babies, children, teenagers, young adults (and adults who are young at heart)!
We know that a ‘one size fits all’ approach would restrict independence, which is why we personalise our service to achieve the best possible outcomes for people and those that are close to them. We work with other providers to make sure that you are at the centre of all aspects of your life.
While we are upgrading our website:
– If you would like more information, please call us on 0417 022 433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you have a New participant enquiry, please click here.
– If you would like to notify us of a compliment, suggestion, complaint or incident, please click here.
– If you would like to enquire about training for your staff, please click here.
– If you would like to join our team, please click here.
– Staff who need access to our learning portal will need to email Lindsay and ask for the links.