We have experience supporting people with the following neurological conditions including:
- Multiple Systems Atrophy (MSA)
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Huntington’s Disease (HD)
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
If you have a neurological condition, Achieving Solutions can offer you the highest quality personal care and support to enable you to remain in your own home with independence and control over your life. Your person-centred support plan focuses on your background, preferred lifestyle and wishes for the future. Care plans thereafter are regularly reviewed to provide a flexible approach to your changing and complex needs.
- Many people who are diagnosed with a neurological condition are not sure when to commence services. While this is completely up to you, some people find it helpful to get in touch early in their journey to understand possible support. Our Registered Nurses can work with you and your family and friends to better understand your care needs. By engaging our nurses early in your diagnosis may assist you to maintain your informal supports for longer.
- We support people from diagnosis right through the journey to ensure you have the best team possible.